Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Thursday, June 28, 2012

A Scrapbook Page for Dad

One of our monthly projects at stamping club is to make a simple 6x6 scrapbook page for each month of the year.  Each clubber then adds a picture to her page and places the page in a small scrapbook.  At the end of 2012, it will be a nice recap of the year.

For June, we made a Father's Day page.


I had the opportunity to spend several days lately with my dad on a camping trip in Minnesota.  As soon as I get my pictures developed, I'll add one to this page.  It will be a great reminder of the fun time that we shared together on vacation.

Materials Used: (mostly Stampin Up)
Designer Series Paper: Summer Smooches
Cardstock:  Tangerine Tango, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
Stamps:  Delightful Dozen
Ink:  Early Espresso
Embellishments: Brads
Tools: Punches-stars, oval scallop, oval punch, corner rounder, crop-a-dile

Thanks for visiting my blog.  Make it a great day!

No comments: