Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Things

Anything that saves me a little time is ok with me, and this product does just that.  Plus, they taste fantastic!  I know...I know...you're probably saying-seriously Rene, instant mashed potatoes?  I asked my mom the same thing when she attempted to feed them to us a couple of years ago at Thanksgiving.  Matter of fact, I turned my nose up at them as she quickly warmed them up in the microwave.  Well, I very quickly changed my mind after tasting them.  To tell you the truth, I haven't peeled a potato since!  If you sometimes run short on time like I do, you might want to give them a try! 

This is not a paid advertisement.  Just trying to help my busy friends save a little time.  

No comments: