Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Friday, June 10, 2011

Jodi Picoult is one of my favorite authors, and I found out today that several of her books have been made into movies for the Lifetime Channel.  I rented three of them today from iTunes, so I see a movie marathon in my future. 

I just finished her book called Keeping Faith.  Picoult did it again in that she wrote another great and captivating novel that I couldn't put down.  The research that this author puts into her books is amazing.  You won't want to miss this one!


When her parents divorce, seven-year-old Faith finds a friend who supports her--a friend who may be imaginary. Is Faith a prophet or just a troubled little girl? From the acclaimed author of The Pact comes a provocative novel about belief, betrayal, and miracles, and the fierce love of a mother for her child.
(review taken from http://www.goodreads.com/)

No comments: