Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Saturday, February 4, 2012

10 Things I Love About You

Valentine's Day is quickly sneaking up on us, so I've been busy in my craft room today making a few fun things.  I saw this cute idea on Heather Nichol's site and had to make it.  Pictured are my mom and stepdad.  I could name a lot more things that I love about them than the ten, but that's a good start.  Arlin and I are blessed to have amazing parents.  We hope they will enjoy receiving these for Valentine's Day. 


Here are the materials that I used:
Cardstock:  white, crumb cake (SU)
Stamp Sets:  Take Note, Top Ten, (both by Papertrey Ink), Confetti (SU)
Ink:  crumb cake, real red (SU)
Punches:  scallop circle, scallop border, 1 3/8 circle (SU)
Embellishments:  ribbon

The natural cardstock measures 5 1/2 x 11.  The white is 5 1/4 x 7. 

I hope you enjoyed learning about this project today.  What fun things are you making for Valentine's Day? 

No comments: