Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Big Bold Scrapbooking Pages

Are you familiar with http://www.outonalimbscrapbooking.com/ ?  I think their big, bold, colorful layouts are awesome!  If you like them on Facebook, you'll see a couple of their layouts each day.  They sell their layouts, but I often turn to them for inspiration to make my own.  Here is a scrapbook layout that we recently made in my valentine class. 


Before looking at outonalimbscrapbooking.com, I probably wouldn't have made the lovebugs quite so large, but I love how they add to the page.  Now I'm planning to put my Cricut machine to use more than ever!  Two Cricut cartridges were used for this project...Doodlecharms and Doodletype.  The pretty flower paper was purchased at Michaels.  All other paper is Stampin Up. 

Thank you for stopping by my blog today.  I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day with the special people in your life. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this blog!!!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great Valentine's Day!!