Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Five Things I Love About Close To My Heart

I've been purchasing products from Close To My Heart for many years, but I was most excited to find the latest package from them on my doorstep.  It was my consultant start up kit.  Listed below are five things I really like about CTMH.

1.  My Acrylix Stamps-Since their stamp sets are clear, you can see exactly where you are stamping.  If you don't make a perfect imprint the first time you stamp, no problem!!  You can stamp right over the first image, because you can see it.


2.  Workshops on the Go-Although you can buy their beautiful papers by themselves, Workshops on the Go includes not only papers but stickers, embellishments, a stamp set and more.  Plus, CTMH provides you with a pamphlet to put it all together to make at least a couple of layouts and usually an extra craft.



3.  Stamp set of the month-Each month that you spend $50, you will have the opportunity to buy the stamp set of the month for only $5.  Shown below is this months set.


4.  Flip Flaps-I tend to be camera happy and often have too many pictures for my layout.  Flip flaps allow you to add more pictures to a page in a unique way.  Simply add these specially sized photo protectors to the outside of your large page protector to make a mini album in itself.  


5.  Storage-Scrap bookers tend to collect a lot of stuff.  I only speak from personal experience!  CTMH has some very handy storage solutions that help with organization.  I can get 15 stamp sets in this baby!


Thank you for reading about five of my favorite CTMH products.  I'm excited about sharing more with you about this great company in the near future,  

If you'd like to know more about these products, you can view CTMH catalogs on-line on my website at www.renehobbie.ctmh.com  You can even place an order right there and have it delivered to your own doorstep!  

1 comment:

Gloria Hoade said...

Rene! This "new" adventure of your's is super fantastic. CTMH has been a fave of mine for a very long time and now that my friend Chan stopped selling it......*wink*
I can't wait to have a play date!
Glo~