Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Wild Things

The boys in this picture were certainly wild at Six Flags, but I'm here to tell you...I'm WILD about Kiwi Lane Designs templates.  They make the scrapbooking process so much easier.  It's sometimes hard to fill up a 12x12 layout, but KLD makes that process so much less stressful.  I love the results of my layouts when I use their templates.  No, I don't sell their products...just want to spread by word of mouth how much I like their items.  To make the layout below, I used:

*Paper Pack Cheekee Monkey by Paper Studio  (Hobby Lobby)
*KLD Templates Aspen Court 1A and 1B, Nature 5 (www.kiwilane.com)
*Tim Holtz Distress Ink-Vintage Photo (Hobby Lobby)
*Silhouette for Title

Sorry I got my picture a little crooked!



Thanks for visiting my blog.  What crafting items are you 
WILD about?

No comments: