Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Have you read anything good lately?  That's a question that I'm asked often by children and adults.  Actually, the kids in the library ask me if I have any good books.  Of course, I read all the time, but I used to draw a blank when asked.  So, now I write down what I read in this pretty little Vera Bradley (love those products!) notebook.  When someone asks for a book recommendation, I have an answer right at my fingertips.  This might be a weird librarian thing, or you might want to try it, too!


There are other ways to track what you  read.  http://www.goodreads.com/ is an awesome tool.  They have thorough reviews for titles.  As a member, you and your friends can share information about different titles that you've read.  If you decide to join or are already a member, please look me up!  

1 comment:

Gloria Hoade said...

Or you could go to my friend Rene's library blog @:
http://www.allenslibraryblog.blogspot.com

She always has a great suggestion for you to read.