Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Thursday, May 19, 2011

My son got his spring pictures back that he had taken at school, and I need to send those out to several family members.  I thought this would be a fast and easy card to mass produce for that purpose.  Once all the pieces are cut out for this card, assembling them will be a snap!  Plus, I think it's cute and cheery.


Materials Used:
Cardstock:  Tempting Turquoise, Poppy Parade, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  Build a Bear Workshop Pawsitively Prints
Ink:  Instead of using inkpads, I colored the stamp itself with two different markers (Old Olive and Poppy Parade) before stamping it on the white cardstock. 
Stamps:  Hello Blossoms
Embellishments:  Tempting Turquoise ribbon
Tools:  Scallop Edge Punch

This card measures 3x6 inches.

No comments: