Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Remember shaking your presents under the tree at Christmas time?  My brother and I didn't have as easy of a time doing that, because we didn't know which presents were ours.  My mom used to write our names in shorthand on the tags, and we couldn't figure it out!  I thought that would be a fun thing to do for my son this year, but I don't know shorthand.  I'll have to work on that for next year. 


I wanted to make some handmade tags for our gifts this year, and since monogramming is popular...I got my Sizzix dies and Cricut out to make some monogrammed tags for our gifts.  I like the way they turned out, and they were fun and easy to make!

I'm off to bake cookies and wrap more presents.  Have a great day!

No comments: