Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Thursday, September 8, 2011

I have to tell you...passwords drive me crazy.  It seems that I'm always adding more and more of them to the list, so I made this cute little book to help me keep track of them. 

I started out with two plain craft coasters.   They measure 4x4.  You can purchase them at stamp on this .

Next, I glued patterned scrapbook paper on one side of each coaster...

...before flipping the coasters over and adding a coordinating print to the other side.  I found that using a craft glue stick worked best to adhere the paper to the coasters.  Because my coasters were rounded at the corners and my paper squares weren't, I cut the paper with my small scissors following the shape of the coasters.  Then, I took my small sanding block and sanded all four edges of each coaster front and back. 

I decorated the front as shown using my circle punches, a scallop circle, monogram stamps, and ribbon. 

Before binding my booklet with the Bind It All, I placed blank index cards (also cut to 4x4) in between the front and back covers.  I had to round the index cards with my corner rounder. 

Now I have a pretty little book to help me keep track of all those passwords!
Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Let me know if you have any questions. 

No comments: