Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Saturday, September 10, 2011

These fun Halloween treats were quite a hit with my stamping club friends, and I bet they would be with your kids, too.  They are so easy to make with Stampin Up's new cellophane bags that measure 1x8 inches...just the right size to add a single row of candy, a licorice stick, a couple of pixie sticks, or two pencils...to name a few. 
For the tag, I used the Batty for You stamp set by Stampin Up, the 1 3/8 circle punch, and the scallop punch.  For the additional little sayings...Frankie's Fungus, Bat Boogers, Pumpkin Poop, Ghost Droppings, and Vampire Blood, these were typed up on my computer using the Kristen font, size 12.  They were punched out using the word window punch and then were added to the tag with a black brad.  I adhered the whole tag to the cellophane bag using tiny glue dots.  Matching ribbon was then added.  Cute, huh?

20 Skittles of the same color were placed in each bag.  A large bag of Skittles made 21 treats. 

I got the inspiration for these yummy treats from one of my favorite blogs-Kerry's Paper Crafts. 

Thanks for dropping by my blog.  If you have any questions or would like to place a Stampin Up order, just let me know. 

No comments: