Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall...I love everything about it...the decorations, cooler weather, the colorful leaves on the trees, the smell of pumpkin....  Since I held a fall craft class last night, it was only fitting that I make one of my favorite fall recipes-Pumpkin Muffins.  This simple dessert has only two ingredients in it.  Yes, you read that right...only two!  Let me show you how to make them.

Place a box of spice cake mix (I used Duncan Hines) and a 15 oz. can of pumpkin in your mixer.  Blend well.  (You don't need to add eggs, oil, or anything else.)

Spray your muffin tin with a non-stick spray and drop dough by spoonfuls into muffin tins.  I used the tiny bite sized variety.

Bake at 350 degrees for 13 minutes.  Adjust the time for larger muffins following the directions on the cake box.

  Enjoy this wonderful fall treat!


No comments: