Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Although Halloween hasn't even come and gone yet, I've already seen a couple of Christmas commercials on tv.  It drives me crazy, but that does get one thinking about all the awesome possibilities available for the holidays.  My son has his eye on the Videocam Hot Wheels set that he has seen.  I have to admit that it looks like fun!  Mom and Dad would have a great time playing with that, too.

When it comes to playing Santa, my mom is the very best!  She taught me one of her secrets a few years ago.  Mom carries a small notebook in her purse.  Whenever someone casually mentions something they'd like to have, she writes it down when they aren't looking.  Sneaky, isn't she?

Well, this Santa Girl is all ready!  I covered a small composition notebook with the beautiful new SU paper called Letters to Santa.  I could just use a plain notebook, but what fun is that?  This year, I'll be making my list and checking it twice!

No comments: