Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Monday, October 10, 2011

Would you kiss a pig for $30,000?  That's exactly what our principal has promised to do if the students at our school raise that much money during our Run for the Gold fundraiser.  Because of that promise, we've got a little piggie theme going on at Allen.  I made this fun notebook to use, and it was super simple. 



The cardstock measures 6 1/4 x 8 1/2.  I scored it at 3 and 3 1/4 inches.  After folding it on the score lines, I rounded the corners.  I adhered some patterned paper on the top of the tablet to cover the manufacturers writing, and then glued the whole thing to the black cardstock using red sticky tape.  How did I get such a skinny tablet?  I bought 5x8 inch tablets at Staples and then asked them to cut them in half for me.  I decorated the front of the notepad using more patterned paper and the new Button Buddies stamp set from Stampin Up.  The wide ribbon is also from Stampin Up. 

I hope you like this fun project.  Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hi Renee!!! These are the cutest! Love love your idea. TFS! Just posted my take on the Top Note tx u notes I learned from YOU!! Thank you. Go check it out at www.rememberj.blogspot.com

Jessica