Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Monday, October 31, 2011


Need an idea for a hostess gift?  I saw this wine tag on Pink Buckaroo's Blog and thought it was so neat that I set about making one right away.  To make the tag, I cut a piece of  Pool Party cardstock to measure 8 1/2 x 3 inches.  I scored it at 2 3/4 inches.  Then, I simply decorated it with a stamp set called Gently Falling from Stampin Up.  I cut a circle at the top of the tag with a 1 3/8 inch punch and framed the circle with the scallop circle punch.  The pocket was made from the Petite Pocket die and Spice Cake designer series paper that was run through the Big Shot.  The inside tag measures 4 x 2 and was decorated with a small leaf stamp and thank you sentiment.  The pumpkin on the front of the pocket was made from an oval punch.  Twine and ribbon were also added.  So cute and easy!

My friend suggested that making a tag for bubble bath would be fun, too.  Good idea, Merry! 

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Let me know if you have any questions. 

No comments: