Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Friday, August 12, 2011

A new school year is right around the corner, and your child will soon be meeting a new teacher.  I love making my son's teacher gifts, because they deserve it!  Plus, since I'm also an educator, it only makes sense that I'd make myself one, too.  Here is a cute and easy scrapbook that I know any teacher would love to have to collect school pictures of their students.  It's made out of i.d holders that you can buy in the office supply section at Walmart for a couple of dollars.  In addition, you'll need some ribbon to bind the pages together, some colorful cardstock, school themed paper, and school stickers.  The little scrapbook pages go together quickly since most of the page will be covered with a photo.  Here are some pictures of a mini scrapbook that I made for my son's teacher a few years ago.














Moms, go ahead and make yourself an album, too.  It's a great way to see how your boy or girl has changed through the years. 

If you have any questions, let me know!

1 comment:

Gloria Hoade said...

This sure does make me wish that mine were still in elemtary school.
Ill be using the templates to make my own version!
Thanks for sharing this super crafty idea Ms. Hobbie.