Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Monday, April 2, 2012

Cookin Up Fun

Country Life is such a cute Cricut cartridge.  I'm planning to use many of it's images in a heritage album, because it has some pictures on it that will work perfectly...apron, small quilt, clothes hanging on a clothes line, chickens (I'll have to put that on my great Mammaw's page, because she raised chickens in her backyard.  I remember feeding them.), old sewing machine, etc.  I can't wait to get started on it.  In the meantime, I made this Cookin Up Fun scrapbook page using the same cartridge.


The colors I used were SU's crumb cake, old olive, cherry cobbler, and early espresso.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  Let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I have a cricut and rarely use it. Your layout is real nice!!