Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Friday, April 8, 2011

Before making my first recipe post, I have to tell you that I am no Julia Child!  I like recipes that are quick, easy, and taste good.  If a recipe has many more than five ingredients in it, I'm probably not going to attempt it.  I found the following recipe on one of my favorite cooking blogs called Pearls, Handcuffs, and Happy Hour.  It seemed to be a hit last night with my friends at our spring scrapbooking class. 

Symphony Brownies


Ingredients:
Brownie Mix (I used Pillsbury)
3 Symphony Candy Bars

Prepare brownie mix according to directions on the package.  Grease a 9x13 pan.  Pour half of the brownie mix into the bottom of the pan.  Remove the Symphony bars from the package and place on top of the mix.  Spread the remaining brownie mix on top of the candy bars.  Bake according to the brownie directions.  Let cool, cut, and enjoy!

No comments: