Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Thursday, April 7, 2011

There are many beautiful examples of scrapbook layouts on the internet! I've seen some real masterpieces.  One of the reasons that I started this blog, though, is to show that scrapbooking doesn't have to be intimidating.  My scrapbook layouts aren't anything fancy, but I hope that they show that pages can be made fairly quickly, be attractive with good clean lines, and serve the purpose of letting your pictures and story be the focal point of each page.

Here is a layout that I am anxious to put our Easter pictures on.


Materials Used:
Solid Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Old Olive (Stampin Up), Medium Blue (Hobby Lobby)
Print Paper:  Plaid (Hobby Lobby)
Accessories:  Pumpkin Pie Ribbon (Stampin Up)
Tools:  The Cricut was used for the Bunny Border (Doodle Charms Cartridge) and Letters (Doodle Type  Cartridge)


2 comments:

Megan Moore Duncan said...

Love your blog, Rene'! I look forward to learning a lot!

Gloria Hoade said...

Please post your Mother's Day 12X12 layout that we did last week! It's an absolute Beut!
Thanks!
Gloria