Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Since Mother's Day is coming up in three weeks, I've been busy making things for that special occassion.  I'll be sure to share those with you in the weeks to come.  Here is a two page layout that we made in my last scrapbooking class.  My mama's picture is going to look beautiful on it! 

My photography skills need some fine tuning, so thank you for being patient while I'm learning.  This photo doesn't show off the bright beautiful colors in this layout as vividly as they appear in person. 

Materials Used:
Paper:  Dark Teal, Light Teal, Red, and White Cardstock (all from Hobby Lobby)  The printed paper was also purchased from HL.  Isn't it beautiful? 
Stamps:  All Year Cheer (retired) and Notes and Details (both from SU)
Accessories:  White Ribbon (SU)
Tools:  Scallop Circle #2 Sizzix for the Big Shot, Doodletype Font in the Cricut

No comments: