Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Friday, April 29, 2011

Our scrapbooking retreats wouldn't be complete without Grisel's Wild Buffalo Dip.  At about 1:00 in the morning when dinner is a faded memory, we bring out the dip.  Don't deny it girls.  You know who you are!  To make this wonderful appetizer, you'll need the following ingredients:

Grisel's Wild Buffalo Dip
2 cups cooked, chopped chicken
Frank's Red Hot Sauce (to taste)
1 8 oz. bottle of Bleu Cheese Dressing
1 8 oz block softened cream cheese
grated sharp cheddar cheese


Mix the cream cheese and salad dressing until well blended.  Add chopped chicken and stir. Place this mixture in a small baking dish.  My dish was about 7x7 inches.  Pour on the hot sauce.  I added a generous amount so that I pretty much saw a sea of red with very little of the white mixture peeking through.  Top this with grated cheese.  Bake in a 350 degree oven until the cheese melts.  Serve with tortilla chips, triscuits, or cut up celery.  Prepare to be amazed! 


1 comment:

Gloria Hoade said...

I'll be the first to admit that I'm hooked on this dip. It is popular with my teenage boys. I'm sure that your little man likes it too. Anything buffalo is a big hit with most boys!

Thanks so much for sharing this saucy recipe!