Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Making cards for my mom is always fun, because she's my biggest stamping fan.  She saves all the cards I give her in a special box.  I really like the following card, and it's too bad I can't give it to her.  She reads my blog.  (Hi Mom!)  Good thing I have some other surprises up my sleeve for her for Mother's Day.


Materials Used:
Cardstock:  Whisper White 5 1/2 X 4 1/4 for card, 4 x 1/2, Old Olive 5 1/2 x 3, 4 1/4 x 1 7/8, Not Quite Navy 4 1/4 x 3, scraps
Designer Series Paper:  Paisley Petals (This new paper is gorgeous!)
Ink:  Old Olive, Not Quite Navy
Stamps:  Fabulous  Phrases and Broadsheet Alphabet
Embellishments:  white button, Old Olive ribbon, twine, brads
Tools:  small and medium oval punches, bold blossom punch

(cased from SU demonstrator Mary Fish)

No comments: