Help for Hobbies of all Sorts by Rene' Hobbie

Sunday, April 24, 2011

I love it when the nice guy in the big brown truck leaves presents on my doorstep...especially from Stampin Up.  It's always fun to play with new stamping stuff, and I've been doing just that.  Here's a Mother's Day card that I cased (copy and share everything) from the talented SU demonstrator Mary Fish.


Here are the things you'll need to make this card...

Materials Used:
Cardstock:  Whisper White to make a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch card, 4x3, 2 3/4 x 3/4, Pear Pizzazz 5 1/4 x
3 1/2, Rose Red 5 1/2 x 1, 3x1, scraps of Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Concord Crush, and Rose Red
Designer Series Paper:  Concord Crush
Stamps:  Something to Celebrate
Ink:  Concord Crush
Embellishments:  Pear Pizzazz ribbon in lengths of 6 1/2 and 5 inches, brads
Tools:  Fun Flowers Sizzix Die, Big Shot, Scallop Edge Border Punch

Feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions!


No comments: